MyJobs is the default opening page when 3Hats is first opened.
The MyJobs section presents you with a table of jobs with different status that you are a stakeholder on (your name has been applied to their profile as an Account Manager, BDM or Resourcer). The jobs displayed in the default view are those that have not closed or been placed.You can see everyones jobs by clicking on the global search (the magnifying glass).
Keyword search box searchs through the details saved against the job's details.
All the columns are sortable just by clicking on the header of that column.
Columns can be moved by clicking on the column title and holding your mouse button down.
The headings are:
- Priority: how important the job is - 1 highest to 5 lowest.
- Status: there are different levels of status. They are:
- Active: Applicants can be applied to the job and adverts can be posted.
- On Hold: Position has still not been filled and for reasons known the position has been suspended until further notice.
- Closed: Position has been filled by another organisation or internally, is not being pursued further with no placement made.
- Placed: A successful applicant was accepted by the employer and an offer made to the applicant that was agreed to. An invoice could be raised for this product.
- Pending Terms: Waiting for a terms of business or service agreement to be returned signed.
- Lead: The position is active but has not been advertised or signed off to proceed.
- Job Ref(erence): This is a unique number for a job in the system.
- Job Title: The name given to a position by a recruiter. This may not be the advertised name on job boards or other media.
- Employer: The legal entity that has requested a recruitment cycle; usually the company name.
- Stakeholder: The recruiter assigned to the recruitment cycle.
- Pending: The number of applicants that have applied to the job.
- Shortlist: The number of candidates that have been communicated with and shortlisted - taken off the market.
- CV Sent: The number of applicants whose completed application - cover page, CV and any psychometric results - have been sent to the contact at the employer.
- Interview: The number of applicants that have been selected for an interview.
- Resourcer: The name of the recruiter assigned to the job.
- Added: The date the role was first added.
To open (display all the information related to the job) or process (evaluate candidates and administer the job) a listed job and add a new job, use the double click method and choose the relevant action.